Subject: [Leica] A few thoughts on street photography
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 17:32:11 +0100

Hi Gerry,

Of course I agree your words and also I?m glad to see a new coincidence
between us, since my 20 years that a French girlfriend has gift me the
complete works of Baudelaire I?m a lover of this author I have almost read
everything of his work. However I would say that in my opinion no Art is
definitely, they are complementing and the evolution helps to new forms of
art.

Before the photography existed I would mention some great painters that in
my opinion with the tools of their times they have very well represented
their times: Goya, Rembrandt, and the British William Hogarth, I was
impressed when I had saw an exhibition in Barcelona of his work,
particularly for his engravures (like Goya), I remember I thought that this
could be equivalent to street photography.

<http://www.wikiwand.com/en/William_Hogarth#/Painter_and_engraver_of_modern_moral_subjects

<http://www.wikiwand.com/en/William_Hogarth#/Painter_and_engraver_of_modern_moral_subjects>>

Cheers
Lluis