Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/2/2017: watching the waves
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 19:59:40 +0100

A couple of images from my bicycle ride today. I wanted to have an easy
ride, so instead of the mountains to the north, I went south to Elche and
Santa Pola for a short 65 km ride. There was a strong wind from the north
which meant that I was going really fast on the way out but paid for it on
the way home. And it was also raining down there. However, towards the end
of the ride, passing through the city, it was dry again, and I had a nice
picture opportunity, which I exploited in colour and in monochrome. A couple
sat on the sea wall watching the waves and the sailboats and the surfers out
there.

Colour:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sFRfJrC/A

Black & white: