Subject: [Leica] Has anyone restored a Leitz made UR Replica to working condition? Advice
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 08:37:35 -0500

Hi, Mark?

Sorry I can?t help with your question, but may I ask one? These replicas
were of such recent manufacture (1980s?) that I?m wondering why they would
need to be restored, or why it would be such a challenge as you indicate.

Or was this camera not a full replica but an ?Attrappe? or dummy for display
only, and what you?re talking about isn?t restoration but turning one into a
working camera? Now, that WOULD seem like a challenge!

Strangely, a Google search doesn?t quickly turn up any info on the replica.

?howard