Subject: [Leica] On The Uncertain Future of Photojournalism
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 11:32:35 -0500

That may be the most depressing sentiment I?ve seen expressed on the LUG,
presuming you?re talking about photojournalism specifically. It?s incredibly
sad to contemplate the end of the career PJ, even if it was only ever my
fantasy profession! I hope there are some niches other than PJ that are
viable ? my son is trying to establish a career as the go-to
photographer/videographer for high-end Realtors in a booming city
(Charlotte, NC).

?howard

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] On The Uncertain Future of Photojournalism)