Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The 2017 Mama Tried Vintage Motorcycle Show
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:36:04 -0000

The weird and wonderful was on show and seems to be mainly for straight line
motorcycling. Some of
those yokes certainly won't deal with difficult things like corners. Mind
you, I'd fancy a run on the Ardent but think from the photograph that it
might have too extended a geometry at the back. Hard to tell from DSF4213.
But it's DSF4227 for me.

Douglas