Subject: [Leica] Selenium problems Weston V meters
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:59:06 -0000

Yes, that's more or less what I figured, and my selenium meters are likely
to end up as a decorative objects in my own personal museum. For the moment,
my Sekonic L-308S is the only go to meter, I use, but I haven't used studio
lights for a while, or indeed got to grips with film again in the last two
and a bit years since I moved here.

Douglas