Subject: [Leica] IMG: Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 20:43:50 +0100

My Brussels pictures will form the bulk of my PAW for this week, but I have
decided to create a separate gallery for a visit to a remarkable and unique
museum, the Centre Belge de la Bande Dessin?e (Belgian Comic Streep Centre).
I have not been there for 15 years or so, I think. It is a wonderful place,
and by no means just for children. Comic strips are considered serious art
in Belgium (and elsewhere, of course), and the Centre reflects the diversity
in this art form. So there is much less focus on iconic figures like Tintin
or Lucky Luke than one might imagine.

A gallery of 20 images from my visit:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl_comics_2017/index.html

Nathan