Subject: [Leica] 1 bit image in Lightroom
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 20:29:55 -0500

I just did it in Lightroom CC. This should work in other versions, too.

Go to the TONE CURVE. Its a diagonal line going from the bottom left
(black) to the top right (white) of the curves graph. Take the bottom left
end of the line and move it to the right, then pull the top right end of
the line to the left till both are at or very near the 50% position. The
line should then be vertical.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 2/25/17, 5:12 PM, "LUG on behalf of Aram"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of