Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fried Dough
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 12:01:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Gorgeous! 3D.  For me, one version would be cropped tighter
in a square format. Superb as is with identifying backgrounds.

Enjoying your other China posts as well!

Montie

>>PESO:

I like the light in this one:

http://www.pbase.com/image/165028202

The SL 24-90 does a great job at ISO 2000!

If you click on View Map, you can see that we were in the middle of
nowhere.  We stopped at a ger to ask directions to the ice festival and the
family invited us in for lunch.  Luckily, there were two babies to
photograph - the mother and her daughter both had babies the same age.
They were cuties!

Comments greatly appreciated.

Tina

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Fried Dough)