Subject: [Leica] IMG: Practicing Exposure Control
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:34:07 -0600

Knowing my shortcomings in use of the histogram for exposure control, I
read up on the subject online, and went out this morning to put what I
learned into practice.  Here are two examples that, I believe, show I'm
making progress.

The Cleveland Pear tree is beginning to bloom:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170308-DSCF0785.JPG.html

Following my wife's funeral two years ago, I debated what to do with
some live flowers that we received, knowing that I have a poor track
record for keeping them alive.  I decided to plant them in an area where
they might survive.  There were blooming spring plants, as well as some
compact ivy.  Today, I spotted the first blooms:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170308-DSCF0790.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA