Subject: [Leica] Donations request for large prints installation
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:30:48 -0800

Taking out the begging bowl again. Appreciate any help!

https://www.gofundme.com/prints-transgendr-dayofvisibility

San Jose 2017 Transgender Day of Visibility ( <http://southbaytdov.org/%29>
http://southbaytdov.org/)
is on April 1st, 2017. I am planning to hang 10 large prints (44"x58") from
my project "Hearts on Our Sleeves" (
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/HeartsOnOurSleeves-Portfolio/)
on the outside wall to raise awareness.

I can make the prints using a printer from a community photo center, but I
will still have to pay for rental fees, paper (44" paper are expensive),
and ink. So I appreciate any donation. For higher levels of donations, you
will also be getting fine art prints as well.

I have set two reward levels with prints, but *any* amount is appreciated!

The images are here:
Bunny:  <http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20160129-Scanned-79-Edit.jpg>
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20160129-Scanned-79-Edit.jpg

Dumbarton Pano:
<http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20170306-Scanned-37-Edit.jpg>
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20170308-Scanned-37-Edit.jpg

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram