Subject: [Leica] IMG: Takumar 50/1.4
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:09:25 -0500

Lluis,

After your comment, I took the lens and looked through it toward a
cloudy sky, and it does have a warm color.  Whether it was made that
way, or darkened with age, I can't really say.  I seem to recall that,
at one time, I placed it in bright sunlight for a few days, to reduce
the yellowing.  The color is not really objectionable to me, but could
be to some viewers.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA