Subject: [Leica] Fuji GFX 50S vs Hasselblad X1D-50c
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:07:31 -0700

Maybe, but the written review pointed to the areas of the Hasselblad that
are "idiosyncratic" ....  ( The Hasselblad is the only one I lifted,,,
remember the dead batteries....)
I will visit Samys again and hopefully try out he Fuji and the Hassy side by
side.

Interesting,.... the IQ of the 2 seems identical.  I would have thought the
FW would be different and therefore the images would be different....

BTW, the writers are Fuji fans.....

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

The leading image is rather misleading, look at the relative sizes of the
(same) sensor...

http://www.joecolson.com/photos/GFX-X1D-645Z_Comparison.jpg

john

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Fuji GFX 50S vs Hasselblad X1D-50c)