Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Brussels and back
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:42:02 +0100

Last week started with torrential rain and flooding in Alicante?the most
rain in one day in 80 years?then things cleared up as they always do, but
the aftermath did provide some photo opportunities. And then a quick,
one-night trip to Brussels?less than 24 hours there, in fact, and I did not
leave the EU quarter during that time, except when going to and from the
airport. Even then, I think I got a nice image harvest, but you, the viewer,
be the judge. The week ended with glorious sunshine on the golf course. It
is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1832

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman