Subject: [Leica] IMG: Small Wild Flowers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:04:25 -0500

Hi Tina,

After getting your input, and the same from Naturalist Dean Hansen on
the OM list, I went out this morning and took a closer look at the
cluster of flowers.  And, if I look really close, I can see very thin
grass-like leaves on the stems.  So, it does indeed appear to be some
variety of the Spring Beauty, after all. There are Virginia and Carolina
versions, so perhaps this is the Tennessee version. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA