Subject: [Leica] How about a 44" print?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:13:43 -0700

For the San Jose Transgender Day of Visibility on Saturday, I made 10
44x55" prints which will be hung on the outside wall to raise visibility.
Thanks to PhotoCentral of Hayward for rental use of the printer (otherwise,
I would only be able to afford to print one image, ha ha)

It's both a very humbling and yet extremely satisfying experience to see
the large prints coming out.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/sj-tdov-print.jpg

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] How about a 44" print?)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] How about a 44" print?)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] How about a 44" print?)