Subject: [Leica] IMG: Macro Blossoms
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:55:35 -0500

My neighbor has a small ornamental apple tree, possibly a crab apple,
that has blossoms that intrigue me each Spring, but I have never been
able to capture what I see.  Despite the wind, I decided to give it
another try.  These are uncropped frames that were processed in
Lightroom and sharpened slightly with Focus Magic.  Hand held, in
gusting wind.  They are much closer to the colors that I see with my eyes.

Just beginning to open:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170331-DSCF1064.JPG.html

Fully open blossom:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170331-DSCF1062.JPG.html