Subject: [Leica] Koyambedu
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 20:50:31 +0200

Hi Jayanand,

Really great work with very nice B&W, great portraits. If some comment I can
do is about that someones look too sharp to me, or better said, for me. But
this belong to the personal style and preferences of everyone and it is the
actual trend in photography. Don?t interpret this as a critic, this is your
personal choice and everyone of us has his own preferences, I say it again,
the work is really great.

Cheers
Lluis