Subject: [Leica] Medium Format
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 23:06:04 +0200

Ric,

Thank you very much! Lately I have a frequent thought, I think that at least
every 6 months we should shot some film pictures, the range of tonalities is
so great?.! mainly for the B&W users. I?ve never tried a MF Rangefinder as
the Mamiya 6, I think they will be more useful than the Rolleiflex for
street photography.

Lluis