Subject: [Leica] Medium Format
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:23:14 +0100

Lluis

This just shows me that your eye is the important thing, and yours is as
good as ever. I find the lower viewpoint interesting and more in line with
some of the ?historic? street photographers who used medium format.
Personally I would find it difficult to tell the difference between the two
films especially on scans.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com