Subject: [Leica] Vertical Panorama
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:40:40 +0530

I was going through some of my old photographs, when I came across this
vertical panorama of a street scene in St.Remy de Provence in France. This
is a cropped panorama, which I created for a Print Exchange submission in
2007 (Photoshop had not acquired stitching capabilities at that time!),
taken with a Nikon D70 (a mere 6 MP), my first digital camera. Processing
is also of 2007 standard, ten years ago, a lifetime in digital post
processing! I was struck by the vertical composition, and decided to try
more of this format for panoramas from now on

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Panoramas/France/_DSC2202.jpg.html

Please see LARGE

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Vertical Panorama)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] Vertical Panorama)