Subject: [Leica] IMG: Celebration of Tom A.
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:02:35 -0700

This past Friday, friends of Tom Abrahamsson gathered in Vancouver,
Canada to celebrate the his life.  There were a lot of cameras clicking
away, including mine.  By no means did I "cover" the event, but I did
get a few shots that I like.  You can see them, starting here:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/33970782215/in/dateposted-public/>
... and the next six  Click the arrow at the left of the screen to go to
the next image, chronologically.

Another small group of images will follow soon.  This installment has a
couple of pictures from the gathering, followed by a walk to Tom's "test
root," an old driftwood tree root that has sat on Vancouver's Jericho
Beach for decades. Whenever Tom acquired a lens, he photographed the
root with it.

For some of you, Tom will need no introduction.  If you didn't know Tom
either in person or on line, you can learn more about him here:
<https://lhsa.org/2017/02/remembering-tom-abrahamsson/>

--Peter

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Celebration of Tom A.)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: Celebration of Tom A.)