Subject: [Leica] Help with Epson Artisan 50
From: hkanner at sonic.net (herbertkanner)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 20:11:21 -0700

Hi folks. Yes, I?m still alive. Had some setbacks, but am slowly regaining
strength and thinking again about photography. My printer is driving me
nuts. It?s an Epson Artisan 50 that has been quite accurate for years and
has decided to act up. My monitor has been calibrated with one of those
Spyder things and I always used to get prints that were visually close to
what showed on my screen. But now, after a year of disuse, it prints purple
flowers as red. I?ve done everything I can think of, including head cleaning
and replacing several old cartridges, but this gross error persists. I?m
using LR 6.

Any ideas?

Herb

kanner at acm.org