Subject: [Leica] IMG: Passover still life
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 03:29:46 -0500

;-)

That reminds me:

Our Parish always used home baked bread at communion.

Once, however the man who baked it fresh became ill one week, so our priest
went to his store of flat wafers to serve.

After he placed the small imprinted disk in my daughter's hand, she leaned
over to me and asked, "Why did he give me a cardboard coin?"

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 2:20 AM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>