Subject: [Leica] Leica-R 60 Macro, The Flower Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:56:01 -0500

When I began collecting Leica-R lenses, I knew I wanted the Elmarit 60
Macro.  The one I have was purchased from the daughter of the previous
owner, who, before his death, used it almost exclusively to photograph
flowers.  I have continued his tradition.

The Fujifilm X-T2 sensor finally gives me a body that matches up well
with the lens.  I purposely made the enlarged image larger than usual so
that the viewer can appreciate what this combination can produce.
Hand-held, down on shaky knees.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170425-DSCF1764.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols