Subject: [Leica] IMG: Copenhagen spring
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:01:03 +0200

A gallery of 67 images from last week?s trip to Copenhagen. As is my habit
with the Frozenlight galleries, this one focuses more on the city itself.
Some of the sights you have seen before (no Little Mermaid or Tivoli, I
promise!) but others are new?for example, I have never before posted images
from inside Copenhagen?s city hall for the simple reason that even after all
these years, this was the first time I actually went inside. In general, I
spent a lot of time driving and walking around the city, and also looking at
a lot of art, some of which you will see in my PAW, to be posted later this
week. But this is how I saw the city this time around. It is always a
challenge to come up with something fresh and different from a place I visit
2-3 times a year. You be the judge:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph_apr2017/

nathan

Nathan Wajsman