Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Re: Selling for the SL
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 12:34:36 -0700

My axiom is always that if someone wants a Leica, regardless which model,
and can afford it, then go get it. Because we know otherwise the itch will
always be there :-)

I no longer have the itch, lack of $$ cures that, but obviously Bob knows
and likes Leica, and if the SL entices, it would not make sense for him NOT
to get it.