Subject: [Leica] IMG: Late Afternoon at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 20:17:57 -0500

When I stopped by the airport, the sun was low, behind clouds that have
been building all day.  This Cessna seemed peaceful, its work done for now.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF6881.JPG.html

As I gazed at the last WWII hangar remaining at the airport, I recalled
that last week's strong winds had ripped up some roof panels on the
north side.  I decided it might be prudent to get a couple of photos
before something worse happens.

Front view: http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF6883.JPG.html

Oblique view: http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF6888.JPG.html
The roof damage, covered with plastic, is just in front of the tree on
the left.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA