Subject: [Leica] Portable Power Supply
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 08:14:46 +0530

They specifically mention photography in the wilderness as one of the
applications, including charging a camera. If you can charge a laptop, or
run a TV, why not charge a mere camera, even if it happens to be a Leica?
:-)

Besides, it has regular universal plug points, so you do not rely on USB.

It seems to me that this gizmo and one fully charged spare battery will do
for a trip lasting a couple of weeks, that too using the Nikon D4 (whose
batteries run to 2500+ shots per charge, and whose voltage is rated at
10.8v), if it works as advertised - remember, it is only a crowdfunding
campaign, and not a finished product as yet!

Cheers
Jayanand