Subject: [Leica] RED RESULT COMMENT #1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 23:16:23 -0700

#1 COLOUR RED ASSIGNMENT!

OK CREW HERE WE GO GOOD BAD & UGLY!

NO QUESTION SOME OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL SET OF "observation eyes!"

SOME OF YOU JUST SHOT RED WITH NO THOUGHT OF CAPTURING A "COOL PHOTO!"

There was in general some interesting red images without question. Some of
you did this? "OH that's red=="CLICK!"oHHUM!:-) Where a bit of imaginary
seeing would've?

Maybe a not bad photo.  Or "BETTER!"

Then we have a couple. One in particular  the photographer not only saw one
element of red! He saw 4 elements and captured them all on one frame! And at
the setting sun time of the day!J

What should I say "not the perfect picture taking time?" BUT? What did he
do?

HE SAW! HE RE-ACTED!HE CAPTURED RED!:-)

http://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/DSC05610.jpg

HERE IS THE PICTURE BY SONNY CARTER#1!

Hi Sonny, well seen and captured! I thought the red of the setting sun
really topped it off!

Now don't react like a bunch of whining kids because I didn't pick yours?
Instead take the attitude?

"DAMN I'M GOING TO KICK HIS ASS WITH THE NEXT ONE!" J

You'll have to catch me first! :-)

#2 assignment for next week.

MAY 28, 2017   SUBJECT:  "MOTION!"

THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU "CLICK!"

cheers,

Dr. ted Grant  O.C.

you didn't think I was going to make them easy did you?  J tg.

---

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] RED RESULT COMMENT #1)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] RED RESULT COMMENT #1)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] RED RESULT COMMENT #1)