Subject: [Leica] Ted's motion assignment
From: photo.forrest1 at gmail.com (photo.forrest1 at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 16:46:51 -0400

Hola LUG members. It's been far too long since I've posted a photo here but
I still read the posts. I liked Ted's idea to get me off my butt and look
through my archive a bit more but also to get me shooting more right now. So
to start here's a photo I took in December of 2004.?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/137560-2/TMT10south+_Modified_.jpg

Taken with a Leica M2 through a 28mm Kobalux. This camera was wound with
Tom's M2 Rapidwinder number 003 that he and Tuulikki bent over backwards to
get to me right after I deployed to Fallujah, Iraq.?
Thanks all and thank you Ted!Regards,Phil Forrest
gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest/