Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Color
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 00:58:38 -0500

Thanks for looking, Nathan.  I've been going there since starting flight
training 60 years ago, so I'm a fixture, unnoticed.  The airport is well
maintained, away from metropolitan air traffic, the fuel prices are
reasonable, and the service is friendly.  A lot of cross country flights
stop in for fuel for those reasons.

We are the closest airport to the Bonnaroo Music Festival, which starts
nearby on June 8th.  Not sure you've heard of it on your side of the
pond, but it is an annual event over here.  The airport manager asked if
I would get him some photos of the airport traffic, so I will probably
be back out there at that time.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA