Subject: [Leica] Ted's Flow submission
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 15:44:45 -0700

Hi Folks a little slow responding this week, Sorry about that. :-(
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/441631-1/Happy+Isles-3897.jpg
However, As this magnificent flow image opened on my screen I just had to
immediately comment! WHY?
Well look at it and you are nearly swept away with the magnificent "flowing
water!!!!!!!!!!"
Yes there were a few interesting photos submitted also, however not with the
enthusiasm of the earlier assignment images.
I realize not everybody is going to submit an assigned image. However,
please look at this photo project as shooting something "YOU HAVE TO SHOOT!"
:-)
Look at it as a competition while shooting a specific type of image that you
may not normally do.
Make it a fun "KICK ASS assignment I must do!"
And I will endeavour to stay on top of them as long as I'm breathing!!  :-)
Thanks again for your submissions!
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.