Subject: [Leica] Canadian calmness?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 15:35:26 -0400

I think they?re putting rear view mirrors on lawn mowers so we can keep an
eye on those pesky tornados swirling  around behind us. Sometimes they
change direction as if on a whim..

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 6/5/17, 1:30 AM, "LUG on behalf of Peter Klein"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
boulanger.croissant at gmail.com> wrote:

    Is this an example of Canadian calmness, or someone bucking for a Darwin
    Award?

<http://www.timescolonist.com/man-who-mowed-lawn-with-tornado-behind-him-says-he-was-keeping-an-eye-on-it-1.20394290>

    For a moment, I thought, "I wish I'd taken it."  But on second thought,
no.

    :-)
    --Peter