Subject: [Leica] Learning the SL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 19:31:44 -0400

Though someday I?d love to play with a Bayerless monochrome camera and play
with filters again if I can find mine I had a million of them in every size
you can think of but in the meanwhile watching the image change when I move
the various color sliders is more fun than anything.
Makes me sad that Ansel and so many of the other past darkroom masters could
not have been around quite long enough to be able to experience working this
way.

Right now, I?m Bayerless only in the sense that I?ve switched to Tylenol.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 6/6/17, 6:36 PM, "LUG on behalf of Robert Adler"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of rgacpa at
gmail.com> wrote:

    :-)
    It is amazing, isn't it?
    Th SL isn't medium format: it's the same sensor, closely, to the M9-1/2 &
    M10.
    The S is closer to MF than any other Leica.
    But in this case, size doesn't matter...

    Bob Adler
    www.robertadlerphotography.com
    *"Capturing Light One Frame At A Time"*