Subject: [Leica] Film vs... digital? Why are we still having this debate?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:13:02 -0700

I shot 130+ sheets of 4x5 portra in 2 long weekends a couple weeks ago.

Film is for people who want to shoot film. It's a subset of people who are
photographers. The default is to use digital. Because it is good enough for
anything and everything.

OTOH, if people want to shoot film, let them shoot film.

(just sold my Nikon LS-9000 and a left kidney to buy a Imacon 868)

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram