Subject: [Leica] Syrian Children
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:42:45 -0500

Tina, these are wonderful images, and certainly not like what we see on
network news programs.  I, for one, was surprised by your comments in
the first post, about how we are told of the source of the destruction
an entirely different story from what they believe to be true.

I really didn't know what to say, and said nothing.

It would solve a lot of the strain in Europe if the Syrian people could
remain in their homeland, safely.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Syrian Children)