Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: golf, meat and Agost
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 07:56:59 +0200

A week of working, eating with friends, playing golf and of course cycling.
The latter took me to a town called Agost, which I had never visited before.
So I can truly claim to be showing you something new this week:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1899

The PAWs for the next couple of weeks will be quite different: most of this
week?s pictures will be from Brussels where I was Monday and Tuesday, and on
Monday I am heading back to Brussels, on Wednesday from Brussels to Berlin,
and on Friday afternoon to Wroc?aw in Poland to visit my sister during the
weekend. The home to Alicante Sunday night.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain