Subject: [Leica] Looking for 8x10 (and 4x5) "throwaways"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 03:11:32 -0400

Priceless. Literally. The guy with the P2 wants you to just give him our
gear as a gift so his Sinar P2 doesn?t get lonely. A bit of first here.
We did have a guy a decade back who thought it would be so very convenient
if someone would just send him an M6 for him to use for a while.
I was glad to find out no one did.
Do the words Sinar and poor belong in the same sentence?
An insult to real poor people. There are people in this world who really are
poor and it?s not funny stuff. It?s not rich guy camera nut stuff.

Mark William Rabiner

On 6/16/17, 9:02 PM, "LUG on behalf of Richard Man"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of richard
at imagecraft.com> wrote:

    I am poor, nice people gift me stuff. Now I have a Sinar P2  8x10 (Holy
    mother of gods, what a beautiful piece of machine....) So if you any 8x10
    stuff (film, film holders, lens, loupe etc.) that are sitting around, I
    will probably take them. Same go with 4x5 stuff...

    Thanks

    --
    // richard http://imagecraft.com
    Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...