Subject: [Leica] Announcement
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 06:54:32 +0200

I complete understand your decision, Gerry, and I look forward to seeing the
results. Are you going to scan the negatives (that is what I do when I shoot
film) or will you go analogue all the way?

Certainly, being in the UK you have access to the great shop Silverprint,
where you can get everything your heart desires (no pun intended?)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain