Subject: [Leica] Medium Format
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:31:17 +0100

Lluis, while I like both, I particularly like the stance of the woman,
even though I don't approve of smoking. By the way, I don't think
calling the man an Indian is what's done these days. He would be called
a Native American in English. For instance, having been corrected by you
for calling you Spanish, I would only call a Catalan now :-)

Ireland owes a deep debt to Native Americans and has just unveiled a
sculpture that you may find interesting.
Here's a link that shows a picture and the story.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40304645

Douglas