Subject: [Leica] Medium Format
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 07:17:10 -0400

Its because you?re looking down into a thing which is up against your chest
which has two around pieces of glass one over the other on it. Eye level
shooting is very similar to shooting shooting. It  way more aggressive
feeling to the person being photographed. A Rolleiflex seems like a sweet
looking laid back non-aggressive relic from a day gone by and that was 30
years ago. They don?t even think theres a good chance the picture will ?come
out? when they try bringing to the drug store.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 6/19/17, 6:55 AM, "LUG on behalf of Dan Khong"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of dankhong
at gmail.com> wrote:

    Lluis

    These are amazing pictures and I am wondering how anyone can hold a TLR
    camera (which by today's standard can attract loads of attention), walk
up
    to these people and shoot them like as though you don't exist.

    Regards

    Dan K.