Subject: [Leica] IMG: Place de Tertre
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 10:09:49 +0100

I am still trawling through my archives so I am afraid you are going to have
to put up with me for a bit longer. Here is my latest ?offering?:

https://goo.gl/nVRnLW

Leica M6 and Tri-X. Not a particularly good negative which seemed very light
on the left side, but it was easily corrected using ?Dehaze? in LRCC - some
features are useful where you would not expect them to be.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or