Subject: [Leica] Chemical Stains on Film
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 02:03:09 +0200

In my opinion the best way is to wash again the film, if the stain are from
the fixer, start with the more simple way, distilled water and Kodak Photo
Flo, or - I?m not sure if it will work but try Hypo Clearing Agent, did you
tried PEC-12?, I think too you can try with diluted alcohol Isopropilic

Good luck?!
Lluis