Subject: [Leica] Fuji RMS Scans
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 02:45:10 -0400

Sometimes we dig ourselves into an untenable position you can?t adjust out
of. I?d zero out everything in effect hit the reset button and start from
scratch. Sleep on it. That?s what was worked for me on these deals
Or get a Hasselblad scanner.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 6/26/17, 2:56 PM, "LUG on behalf of Eddy Willems"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of eddy at
altphoto.be> wrote:

    Tina
      I would try to have a balg with a slide copying adapter on an digital
    camera (our sl) and made the repro this way,
    this will work faster and you have more contol and beter (sharper)
results
    best regards