Subject: [Leica] IMG: Grab Shot
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 12:18:31 +0100

Nice images, Alan. The appreciation of the elderly man for the car is
plain to see. Pity the driver is wearing jeans and runners instead of
something more in keeping with the car's age. As for the Chevvy, it's a
beautifully kept car but I fail to see the owner's point in raising the
ride height and making an '80s car handle even worse on corners.

Douglas