Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fisherman in a Tourist Town
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:29:13 -0700

Hi Tina,

WOW! That is one cool "swishy pan" photo! LOVE IT!

Now there's some form of camera movement on everything? BUT THE FISHERMAN!

Secondly? It would never have occurred to me to attempt a swishy camera
movement and have the fisherman be sharp? Like one object? OK girl fess-up?

Fiddling the colour isn't any big deal. Anyone could've done that if they
knew what button to press! But the right amount (a wee bit)of movement and
yet the fisherman in the middle is sharp?

By the way, in case I didn't get my message out??? I think it's a "way COOL"
photo!  J

cheers,

Dr. ted  J