Subject: [Leica] Pretty Woman in La Rambla
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 22:30:44 +0200

Thank you Daniel! Glad to hear from you and see again a picture of your
pretty daughter (Rebecca I think?)

I don?t have a phones collection but yes a e-mail collection and some very
nice stories, I?ve made friendship with some of the women I?ve shoot,
someones we meet time to time to have a drink, other from others Countries
has even sold one of my pictures and she tall me when they come back to
Barcelona, two month ago I shoot a young lady with her friend and her friend
tall me ?Ah?! I remember you! you shoot me a picture one year ago and you
sent it to me??, another lady has asked me for a enlargement to put the
picture on her Doctoral Tesis?, others receive the picture say me thanks and
no more contact, but I?m very happy to to make new friends and have a human
relationship thanks to the photography, the people is our friend, thanks to
them we are able to shoot some pics.

Cheers
Lluis