Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vienna's Judenplatz
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 12:45:07 +0100

Peter, I'd heard of Lessing, but was not familiar with him. I see he
died at Braunschweig in Germany where my three Rolleiflexes were born.
I'm sure there's a moral there somewhere.
Sadly, philosophers can enunciate - based on life and the lessons of
history - but seekers of temporal power, and the mobs that support them,
grind these enunciations into blood soaked streets.
Humanity will never learn, more's the pity

Douglas