Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kodak Elitechrome
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (DANTE STELLA)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 23:22:00 -0400

Have you tried Digital ROC? You?ll need an older version of Photoshop, but
it is specifically designed for correcting problem colors on faded film.

Next, have you tried a halogen light source? If you?re using an LED or CFL
to light things, it?s not going to look like it would if you used the same
light that would be used to project it.

Dante